Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Prayer that will make you Laugh: Lord, I need a JOB


A prayer that will make you laugh:

"Oh, God please, pretty please, help me to get a job today. You know I really need a job. I don't have a job right now, and need money to pay my bills and to give you a tithe and offering. Oh, God, please, I am very desperate. I know you want to give me a job. Please, I know today you will give me a job. So I will wait patiently here in my bed this morning, until I hear from you. I will wait for that job. I will because my faith is great in the God who gives jobs! I will wait patiently on you, Lord. I believe it to be so. So be it. Amen."

PS, This prayer was made by someone who was in bed all morning from 7am to 12pm and who needed a job. Unfortunately, they forgot that God only gives jobs to those who go and apply and interview where jobs are being given! ...

Lesson to learn: If you need a job, pray, but also go where jobs are being given. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Stand therefore ... having put on the breastplate of righteousness"

     "Just do it! That phrase has make the company 'Nike' millions. Actually, Billions. Everybody is trying to live right. But,...