Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Prayer that will make you Laugh: Lord, I need a JOB


A prayer that will make you laugh:

"Oh, God please, pretty please, help me to get a job today. You know I really need a job. I don't have a job right now, and need money to pay my bills and to give you a tithe and offering. Oh, God, please, I am very desperate. I know you want to give me a job. Please, I know today you will give me a job. So I will wait patiently here in my bed this morning, until I hear from you. I will wait for that job. I will because my faith is great in the God who gives jobs! I will wait patiently on you, Lord. I believe it to be so. So be it. Amen."

PS, This prayer was made by someone who was in bed all morning from 7am to 12pm and who needed a job. Unfortunately, they forgot that God only gives jobs to those who go and apply and interview where jobs are being given! ...

Lesson to learn: If you need a job, pray, but also go where jobs are being given. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

El diablo no descanse Durante una Pandemia. Y nosotros, si lo haremos?

Haz notado algo? Durante la pandemia del COVID-19, se sigue cumpliendo la escritura: “ y por haberse multiplicado la maldad, el amor de much...