Friday, February 25, 2011

Here is Your Word for Today: "You and Jesus = Success"



Here is your Word for today:

"Two are better than one,
   because they have a good return for their work:
If one falls down,
   his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls
   and has no one to help him up!
Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
   But how can one keep warm alone?
Though one may be overpowered,
   two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
ECCLESIASTES 4:9-12

Thought for the Day: In our marriages or relationship with God, when we make Jesus a part of our relationships they are much stronger than without Him. Determine to make Jesus a part of your family with your spouse and children, and your relationship with God. For the saying is true after all, "A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."You, your family, and Jesus are the formula to a lasting family relationship. You and Jesus are the formula to having success in your spiritual relationship with God. After all, Jesus himself said, "Without me, you can do nothing." Invite Jesus into your life and relationships today.

Prayer for the Day: Dear God, May you be in going out and my coming in. May You go before me and after me. May You go Above me and Beneath me. May You go to  my right and to my left. May Jesus be at the front and center of my life today. I invite You into my life and into my heart. May I no longer live or walk alone. May Jesus be the sticky glue that keeps my family and my spiritual life together. Thank you. In Jesus' name. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

El diablo no descanse Durante una Pandemia. Y nosotros, si lo haremos?

Haz notado algo? Durante la pandemia del COVID-19, se sigue cumpliendo la escritura: “ y por haberse multiplicado la maldad, el amor de much...