Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Life: 101 from Your Life Coach Sal Garcia


You have one live to life. I have one life to live. Everyone has one life to live. All around us, people are struggling, succeeding, and failing at living their lives to their fullest potential. Where do you find yourself today? Are you satisfied with your life? If you are a teenager, you have your future ahead of you. High School, College, Grad School. The job, education, and training your receive will help you to have "tangible" and "material" stuff. Things like, clothing, cars, and a home or property. Yet all of these things don't define who you are. Look at yourself in the mirror today, and ask yourself, "Who am I?" Am I living up to my God given potential. If you feel you are not, then it's never to late. Start today, to live as though you have already achieved your wildest dreams. If you want to be a doctor one day, then start thinking like a doctor today and care for people's life and health and relieve the pain of suffering humanity. If you want to be a lawyer one day, then be honest and ethical in your life and thinking today, and uphold justice and peace in your life.  If you want to live for Jesus for all of eternity as one of his followers,  then start to live with with Jesus and to think with Jesus today by entering into a personal relationship with Him. You can reach your potential. You have been put on this earth for something. It's your purpose and your destiny. No one else can fulfill it for you. Only you can. 

So how about it? Live not to please others, but only to bring a smile to God's face. You know that God has your picture in His wallet in Heaven, right? He sees your face everyday, and He longs to help you fulfill your divine destiny. The only way to discover it is to get on your knees and face and pray, "Lord, Lead me to my destiny!" You have to open God's Word, the Bible, and read it and study it as never before. It's God's Love letter to you. Every one of your days has been recorded in God's Book for you. Your agenda, your mission, your purpose for every day of your life is right there. So how about it? Just walk across the room, fall on your face and knees, and open the Book of all Books, the Bible. In it, you will discover God's purpose and plan for your life every single day. That's something you can't afford to live without. You can live without a boyfriend, without getting married, without a car,  without a vacation house, or a six figure income. However, you can't afford to live without God in your life. You have tried living your life on your own up until now. How about living your life with God instead of without Him? Just going to church and socializing will not help. You can't get connected just by going to to church, any church. You need to take the time in your life each day to say something to God, and to allow God to say something to you too. He has Your picture in a frame, and He has hand-picked an agenda for you today. How bad to you want it? Do you just want to live your life like "whatever", or do you want to live your life "Like God would want you to?" The choice is yours. What will it be? 


Prayer: "Lord, Lead me to my destiny. Here I am on my hands and knees asking for more of you and less of me in my life. I need to know why you've put me here on earth. I desire to do your will, oh God. Please, grant me today your love, your grace, and your mercy and compassion to live my life today as you would want me to live. Help me to discover my purpose in life today, this week, and this year. And I promise that when you lead me to my destiny and purpose, I will give you the honor and glory for doing so! In Jesus' name, Amen."

 Bible Texts: Jeremiah 29:11-13: Matthew 6:33; Psalm 139


Thought for the day: "Not the world, nor money, nor fame, nor education, but only God can lead me to my destiny!"




From your Life Coach,

Sal Garcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

El diablo no descanse Durante una Pandemia. Y nosotros, si lo haremos?

Haz notado algo? Durante la pandemia del COVID-19, se sigue cumpliendo la escritura: “ y por haberse multiplicado la maldad, el amor de much...