Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Your Value in God's Eyes ... In Case you have forgotten


Goal for Today: To see the value of your life from God's perspective, not man's.

Bible Promise for today:

Peter 1:18-19
Knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.


Thought for the Day:  
Today you don't need Oprah, Dr. Oz, Justin Beiber, or Lady Gaga to make you feel important and of Great Self-worth. In fact, you don't need Cristina, Don Francisco, or Primer Impacto either. You don't need the government, education, or your boss to give you a special promotion for you to discover how valuable and special you are to God. You don't need Martin Luther King, Jr. to remind you that "all men are created equal" and special. Jesus Christ died on the Cross for you over 1980 years ago to remind you that you are special to God. Live to day in a way that brings glory to Him!

Poem:  
I asked Jesus how much He loved me
He answered "this much"
Then He stretched out His arms and died for me.


Suggested Prayer: 
"Dear God. Thank you that I am special to you today. Thank you that you already have demonstrated that you love me by dying for me at the Cross. I believe I have been purchased and redeemed. Help me to live in such a way today, and that reflect to other, but most importantly to myself, that I belong to you. I love you, because You first loved me. In Jesus' name, Amen."

~ by Pastor Sal Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

El diablo no descanse Durante una Pandemia. Y nosotros, si lo haremos?

Haz notado algo? Durante la pandemia del COVID-19, se sigue cumpliendo la escritura: “ y por haberse multiplicado la maldad, el amor de much...