Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Your Daily Vitamin Boost by Pastor Sal Garcia, Non-ThD

Good Morning! Here is your WORD for today: JOB 19:25-27

"For I know that my Redeemer lives,
      And He shall stand at last on the earth;
  And after my skin is destroyed, this I know,
      That in my flesh I shall see God,
 Whom I shall see for myself,
      And my eyes shall behold, and not another.
      How my heart yearns within me!"

Thought for the day:

God, your Creator, is also your Redeemer. You belong to God twice since He created you and redeemed you by dying for you on the Cross. You were redeemed (bought back) not with corruptible things like silver or gold, but with the precious blood of Christ. By accepting God's gift of eternal life and walking in discipleship and fellowship with God, one day in the not too distant future, your will see God face to face. You yourself will behold him and not another. Jesus will no longer be our mediator, but instead our King and Lord only.

Suggested Prayer:

"Dear Lord,
Today I realize that I belong to you twice, first by creation, and second by redemption. Thank you that love me today and have a plan for my life. Thank you that you love me so much that you sent Jesus to die for me on a Cross. I am eternally grateful. By your grace, help me today to live as though I am a redeemed child of God. Help me to have joy, peace, and happiness as I go about my work and duties. I want to to see your face more in my life. Please open my eyes to behold your face. I'm looking forward to see you in person one day soon. Until then, I will continue to pray in Jesus' name.

With Love,
Your son or Daughter,

____________________
(put your name here)

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

El diablo no descanse Durante una Pandemia. Y nosotros, si lo haremos?

Haz notado algo? Durante la pandemia del COVID-19, se sigue cumpliendo la escritura: “ y por haberse multiplicado la maldad, el amor de much...