Friday, March 4, 2011

Ellen G. White Quote of the Day:

This quote comes from the Devotional, "Our Father Cares", page 33. 


"I present before you the great, grand monument of mercy and regeneration, salvation and redemption,-the Son of God uplifted on the cross of Calvary."

Pastor Sal's Comment: While time, place, circumstances, and common sense are necessary in understanding any statement of Mrs. Ellen G. White, this statement is pretty much self explanatory. If you want to experience a change in your life, be in spiritually, relationally, emotionally, etc., go the place of power each day. Visit the place where Jesus, the Son of God, died to redeem and save humanity. In your Devotional time with God today, Go and read Matthew 27:24-54. Then, pray a prayer similar to the one suggested below:

Suggested Prayer:

Dear Father, 

Thank you for the Cross of Jesus where all of my sins were paid for in full. Thank you that today, I am fully forgiven in Jesus! I want ot experience the power of Jesus in my life today. Having visited the Place where Jesus died over 2000 years ago, I take courage  in knowing that He willingly chose to die for me and for my sins. I ask today that just one drop of the blood of Jesus would be powerful enough to save me and my loved ones from sin, self, and satan. May the merits of the blood of Jesus assure me today that all of my sins have been forgiven, and that my name has been written in the Lamb's Book of Life. Today, I confess Jesus as my Personal  Savior  and Lord. I ask that because of Calvary, You may surround me today with an environment of Light and Peace through the Presence of the Holy Spirit so that I may make good decisions in my life. Fix me today, I give you permission. Help me to make the wrong things in my life right today. I love you so much Daddy (Abba in Hebrew). I can't wait to see Jesus my Lord and Savior and give Him a big bear hug. I love You. Thank you for loving me first. In Jesus' name I pray,  Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

El diablo no descanse Durante una Pandemia. Y nosotros, si lo haremos?

Haz notado algo? Durante la pandemia del COVID-19, se sigue cumpliendo la escritura: “ y por haberse multiplicado la maldad, el amor de much...